About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Day!!!

We had a great day at church this morning. Rev. Herchenhahn's sermon was great this morning. We went to the early service. Afterwards we were going to the grocery store, but we soon found ourselves riding toward Carolina Beach. The beach was so crowded. We looked for some new eye catching place to eat, but nothing down that way appealed to us. I also realized that if you have so much fat hanging that you can't see what the bottom of your bikini looks like...maybe you need to wear a one piece. We eventually found ourselves at Midtown Seafood on Oleander Dr. Calamari and crab legs were on my menu. The one thing that I loved about today is that we didn't have a stop watch on us. We didn't have to rush back, nor felt torn for taking our time. I especially love it when Mark and I go riding around. We do our best talking in the car. It was just a nice carefree day. I think that everyone should have a day like that now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment