About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Looking Forward!!

Well, I have been here in Moore County for almost a month without going back home. It is really my fault, because I booked my comedy routine up this way for several weekends in a row. Let me just say that I am looking forward to going home tomorrow. I miss my little house and all the places that I like to go in Wilmington. I can't wait to see my new windows that Chip has put in for us. I have just missed being at home down there so much. I have been packing up my things to go home for two days now. I have done a lot of shopping, so I have been trying to decided what to take and what to leave. The best part about going home is that I am staying a whole week when I go. YAY!!! I want to do lots of things while I am down there, but I don't know if I will have the time or not to do everything. Mom and I plan to go shopping and go to the beach. I am so excited. Dragging all my Ebay inventory with me is not that much fun, but is very portable. I have been going over in my head some things that I want to accomplish next week. I am going to buy a gas grill this weekend, and I plan to grill my little heart out over the weekend. I love grilled food, especially vegetables on the grill. I haven't decided exactly all the places I want to eat, but Hibachi Bistro might be one place...we haven't eaten there in forever. Never the less, I am looking forward to spending a little time in good old Pender County.

No comments:

Post a Comment