About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Things Learned!!

1. If I come close to a fire ant hill, I am going to get bit.
2. Some people are scared acting when you show kindness. 3. God's blessings àre better than anything we can imagine.
4. Some parents are uneffected when their children act up in public places. The public is usually the ones effective by their lack of disicipline.
5. Love from your spouse can make all things and all situations better...instantly. 6. Your dog is always your friend.
7. Life isn't always easy.
8. Where you will spend eternity is the biggest decision of your life.
9. Laughing will automatically make you feel better...try it!!
10. Good friends are really hard to find. Fair weather friends are a dime a dozen.
11. Worrying is your enemy not your friend. (I know this, just don't practice it enough) 12. People's opinions don't matter. God knows your heart.
13. You will never please everyone, so stop trying.
14. Always love yourself, because you can always count on yourself.
15. Smile!! It increases your face value.

No comments:

Post a Comment