About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Home Sweet Home!!

For the past two weeks I have had the joy to be at my home in Pender Co. It has been a joy to be home for so long. I miss my little house when I am away, and I have been away a month. There were so many things that I wanted to do while home. Most of those things were accomplished. I scrubbed my kitchen floor, made a new flower bed and planted more flowers. Mom, dad and myself went shopping one day along with stopping at Cracker Barrel for breakfast. It was a great day. I have got to spend lots of time with mom and dad. Lilly has been so happy to be home as well. She has run around and played like a young pup. Ebay has been busy these past two weeks. Thankfully we sell something portable, and it was no trouble to bring everything with us. I have read my little heart out. I am in the process of reading Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove series. There are 10 books in the series and I am on book 5 (I think). A great series. I have enjoyed this down time so much. Our new windows look so good. Our new doors will be installed the first week in June. We still have lots to do around here, and it is slowly getting done. I am performing this Saturday in Moore Co. for a Relay For Life event. I am looking forward to that day. I am off to mow grass today and to do a little yard work. All I can say is, "Home sweet home".

No comments:

Post a Comment