About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, May 24, 2010

Tidbits!!!

~I am totally amazed over the oddest things in life. Like watching a turtle for over 30 minutes just so I could see his neck stretch out real long. Crazy I know.

~Knocked over 2 bags of birdseed at the farm supply. I rubbed a kitty that I thought was stuffed...you guessed it, it was real. Scared me to death.

~Reading makes me so happy. I can't imagine why anyone doesn't like to read (my mom). It emerges you into another world.

~Liking to watch Wonder Woman must have been a childhood thing. Bought the first season, and it really doesn't make any sense. I must have just liked to watch her twirl around and turn into Wonder Woman???

~I love to wake up early. The only problem is that I usually want to go somewhere, and nothing good is open early in the morning.

~I love getting cards in the mail. I call it "Happy Mail".

~Ebay in my opinion is the best thing to happen on the internet.

~I absolutely love popcorn. I could eat it everyday, but no butter please!!

~
I get a warm fuzzy feeling when my husband tells me that he loves me. It fills my love tank up up up up!!!

Just a few odd facts and tidbits about me, that I thought that someone might find interesting. I feel like no one reads this blog, but I have almost 4,000 hits in 9 months. Someone besides my daddy must find me my life a little interesting. LOL I do like doing a blog. It is a creative outlet, but somewhat a journal and scrapbook of things I do and like. Now I am off to read the last book of the Cedar Cove series by Debbie Macomber. I have really enjoyed these, and hate to wait until September when book 10 will come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment