About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Sunday!!!

It is not Christmas day, but the Sunday closest to Christmas day.  It has been a jam packed day.  We started off by cooking breakfast...or should I say Judy cooked most of it..for our SS class.  They said it was delicious!!!  We didn't eat.


 
Adult II Sunday School Christmas Breakfast!!!
 
 
Then after a quick lunch (plus some shopping) at Cracker Barrel, we made it to one other store we needed to go to....then home.  Got in a quick nap before going back to church for the Christmas Cantata.
 
 
The adult choir!!

 
Mark was the narrator
 
 
A great day, but I am tired.  I am closing with a picture about Christmas that sums it up perfectly.
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment