About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Paid too much??? Bazinga,It was a Bargain!!!

I love getting bargains, but then again who doesn't.  I find myself scouring clearance and closeout bins.  The past two weeks have been no different.  I went shopping with my parents last week, and snagged a $119 dress for a mere $14.98...it was an even better bargain since mom was buying....YAY!!!

This week I found two pair of low top cowgirl boots at Kohl's.  If you have been reading my blogs regularly (and I know you have) you will recall that I have a little obsession with cowgirl boots.

 
These are the first boots I got...fell in love with them immediately.
 
Then I saw the red cowgirl boots and feel in love with them.  I should add that mom bought me both pair of these boots...so that is a great bargain.

I got both pair of boots for free.  They had been $69.99 a pair and were marked down to $14.99 and I had $30 Kohl's cash. I just paid the tax.  I love it!!!

Then I went to Food Lion and found Vlasic Stacker Pickles on the closeout shelf for .99 a jar.  I got all 4 and when I checked out they rang up .99, but when I used my MVP card...the were BOGO Free...4 jars of pickles for $1.98.  Can't beat that price.

I am always looking for toys to leave at Peepa and Grammy for the great grands. I found the Fisher Price Little People Noah's Ark.  Complete with Noah and the animals for $1.75 at the thrift store.  Woohoo!!!

Three brand new cow ornaments at the thrift store for .25....I had to remove the original price tag of $3.99 each.  They remind me of the Chick-fil-a cows.

I love my bargains of the week...it just takes time to look and scour through things.

No comments:

Post a Comment