About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Day After!!!

Usually I am relieved the day after Christmas...that usually means no more chaos or running here and there.  Usually things calm down the day after Christmas.  Today was not what I wanted the day after....tornado warnings.  I am very scared of tornado's.  While the technology has improved...still you don't really know when and where they are going to hit.  The winds were blowing and the rain pelted the house.  It was messy outside to say the least.  I spent the day putting up my Christmas presents, sleeping and watching some movies.  It was leftovers for us today, and I am officially sick of turkey.  I kinda want a steak or anything but turkey or ham.  I ended up cleaning my vanity and organizing all my perfumes.  After spraying several of them it was too stuffy to continue for a while.  Finally around 3 pm the warnings were lifted and sun came out a bit.  I want to take down my decorations, but it has got to dry out a bit.  Organizing things and getting ready for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment