About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas!!!

 
This is what I got this morning from my hubby.  Oh, he hasn't seen naughty yet. LOL  I recently got a plaque from a friend that read, "Dear Santa, I've been really good the last couple o weeks...can we just focus on that??"  Evidently, he didn't focus on those last couple of weeks...he must have looked at the whole year. LOL
 
 
 
I asked for a set of pots and pans this year and this enamel cast iron pot.  I love cookware for someone who doesn't cook much, but that is about to change.  I am going to cook more and eat out less.  I am going to try and save more money this year...we eat out a lot, and most time we use a coupon; but it still adds up.
 
 

 
A great day with another great meal with my parents.  So full and a little miserable now, but everything was so good....especially the collard greens.  They are the #1 item they sell at the NC Farmer's Market on Christmas Eve.  Truly a Southern thing.  It has been a wonder Christmas season this year.  Looking forward to a great New Year.  Hope that everyone that reads this blog (all 2 or 3 of you) were blessed with great times with family and friends and made more memories to tuck away. 

 
Merry Christmas to your family from me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment