About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Recycle..yeah, yea, yeah!!!

In the last week, I have been grocery shopping three different times.  Each time one of my bags busted.  One time country ham spilled all over the parking lot (a Christmas present for Mark's cousin in Florida).  It was so much fun picking up the ham from all over the parking lot...NOT!!!  Then the next trip it was glass jars of pickles that fell in the dirt at the house.  Lovely, new groceries with dirt on them.  Grateful they hit the dirt and not the cement.  Then it was shampoo...thankful for plastic bottles.  I went to three different Food Lion's so I don't think that a store got a bad batch of bags.  I think the recycled bags just aren't strong enough.  Don't get me started on recycled paper that my checks are printed on.  I am all for recycling, but what good is it...if it doesn't protect my groceries...this was a my gripe for today.  LOL


 
One of the many bags that has ripped open on me lately.  The sad part is that there has been nothing heavy in these bags.  Recycled bags are not the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment