About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, December 21, 2012

The End???? Really???

According to the Mayan calendar the world is suppose to end today.  So far...nothing!!!  I have seen so many things on Facebook about this for the last month.   The sad part is so many Christians have actually bought into this myth.  The Bible is very clear about who knows about the end of the world.

 
No one knows the date and hour....only the Father knows.  So why do people think Mayans would know???  People will believe anything but the Bible...they say it is a fairy tale, but they think these ancient people know when the world is going to end.  I say they got tired of writing out a calendar and that is why they ended with 12/21/12.  I am not sure how far our calendar now is printed to, but if we stop with 12/31/13 that doesn't mean the world will end. 


No comments:

Post a Comment