About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, December 27, 2012

It all Comes Down!!!

Today's weather was an improvement over yesterdays.  It was cold, but the sun was out and it had dried out.  I took this opportunity to take down my Christmas decorations.  First the ceramic tree followed by the Willow Tree Nativity. Then came my big tree.  I got little mini totes to put all my ornaments in....I went to buy a big tote to put the mini totes in...didn't happen.  I couldn't find exactly what I wanted.  I am finally getting all things down and put in its proper place.  Still got my big outside wreath, greenery and my Christmas flags.  It is nice to have the house back in it's original state.  I love Christmas, but I am ready for the New Year and praying for a great 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment