About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Obsessed to Say the Least!!!

I have said over and over that I am ADD...although I have never been tested, but I know that I have to be.  I focus on one thing for a moment, then I am off to another thing.  Right now I am obsessed with cowgirl boots.  For someone who is scared of horses, I am in the western look right now.  I finally got my grey cowgirl boots this week thanks to my mom.

 

 
As you can see....I am just a tiny bit obsessed.
 
 

I haven't worn the grey ones yet, but I can't wait to wear them with some denim leggings.  I now have some grey, brown and red boots.  Plus some black and brown low top boots.  I really not sure what has brought on this obsession except for the fact that I watched Dallas this year.  That might have driven me to go for a look that is totally not me...usually.

Through my obsession, my main goal was to get a pink pair....I finally found these on the web and I plan on ordering them tomorrow for myself.  I just love the pink ones.  Since I have lots of pink clothes, I thought I would have no problem matching them up with something.  This is just a glimpse of how my brain works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment