About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, December 24, 2012

Feasting!!!

This is our family tradition on Christmas Eve.  Tonight was no different.  It was only fish and shrimp this year, but I loved it.


 
It was super delicious.
 
Uncle Harold and Aunt Carolyn came and helped us celebrate.  There is nothing like family  gathered around a table enjoying a great meal, and mom can put on a great feast.
 

 
Aunt Carolyn enjoy some boiled shrimp.

 
The men folk dig into the feast.
 

 
Mom and dad open a gift...an invitation to go get library cards...oh the joy of reading!!!

 
Abby was such a good little doggie!!!

 
I got an enamel cast iron casserole.  I love it, and can't wait to cook in it.

 
 I got Dot and Tova perfume.  Two fragrances that I have wanted.
 
 
Lot more presents were exchanged, and as I came home I tried everything on....everything fits!! It was a great time and I love our family tradition on Christmas Eve.


No comments:

Post a Comment