About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Is It Really Me????

A year and half ago, my husband and I started Weight Watchers.  To date I have lost 67 lbs.  I will admit that the last little bit, I have strayed and have not been that strict.  I do count points...I just don't add them up...LOL  I am committed to get back strict after Christmas.  I have come too far to back slide and give up....I want to lose at least 40 more lbs.

 
This is me Christmas 2010 before starting Weight Watchers in June of 2011.  I would love to say that I didn't gain any weight after this picture, but put close to 20 more pounds on me...and that would be me when I started WW.


This is me Christmas 2012.  I have to posted before and after pics from time to time to keep me motivated.  I will keep fighting the battle of bulge until I have won.

No comments:

Post a Comment