About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bargains!!! Bargains!!!

I really hit the jackpot today on my treasure hunting. There were lots of bargains just begging to be picked up, so I picked them up. I saw lots of things that I am waiting for the thrift store to put on sale. Some things are a little high, but they always run sales...so I will get them at a later date.....CHEAP. Today the blue tag items were half price, so I got Mark 2 pair of lounge pants for $1.50 each and a pair of sweat pants for $1. I didn't take a picture of them, because they are in the washer. Here are the little bargains that I found today.

A vintage Christmas carol book for .10. Can you believe it was a dime. It is in excellent condition. We will use this when we sing along with our records this Christmas season.

13 Christmas ornaments, some handmade for .50. I especially liked the handmade lollipop ornaments. That is what drew me to the bag of ornaments in the first place. I wanted them to look at for a pattern.

4 Southern Living Magazines for FREE. The lady wouldn't charge me for these. I collect past issues for the recipes. And free was within my budget.



Big bulb Christmas lights along with the organizer for $1 . I am hoping they are long enough for my porch railing. There were 2 sets, but another lady took the other set before I had a chance to get them. I "stalked" her a while in the thrift store in case she changed her mind and put them down. No such luck!! She paid for them, so I quit stalking the lights. lol

Brand new Hallmark Holiday Memory Keepsake Book. Only $1. I am still trying to decide if I will keep it or put in on EBay. By the way, my Vera Bradley cell phone case that I bought for a quarter last week sold for $9.50 on EBay.


Only a quarter for this computer learning CD, that will go on EBay. I have had great success with these on EBay before.


3 pieces of Tupperware and one is the vintage deviled egg tray. Each piece for .50. I have been wanting the deviled egg tray, but even on EBay the vintage ones go for $10 to $20. Homecoming is in 2 weeks, so this will be used right away.
I spent less than $9 today for all my treasures. Not bad for about 20 minutes of work. Got several things that I had been wanting and trying to find for a while. Love the Tupperware the best and it was a bargain. Each piece is very nice, just had to wash it to make sure it is clean.





No comments:

Post a Comment