About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stop!! Don't Move

I stop by Sam's Club today, just to run in and get Mark some heartburn medicine and one other item. I should have been in and out in a few. Well, that did not happen. I spent 10 minutes looking for the medicine, because Sam's had moved it again. This is the 3rd move in about 4 months. What is up with all the moving at Sam's? Everytime I learn where something is at, they go and move it. I wonder if they hire people just to move things? I never did find the pretzels today. Just when I thought I knew where they are located...they moved them. I came out with meds and a roasted chicken. When I can't find something right away, then I give up and go home. I would just like Sam's to put something somewhere and leave it there. I didn't even have time to look in people's buggies today and see what they were buying. I felt like I was on a treasure hunt without a map.

No comments:

Post a Comment