About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MVP Card Flu Shot

As Mark and I travel back and forth from Wilmington to Pinehurst each week, we have several scheduled stops. One of these stops is at a very nice Food Lion. They have really clean restrooms. Well, today I walk in and they are giving flu shots. Now, I nor Mark have had our flu shot for the year. I asked the lady the price, and she said that it was only $27.00 if you had your MVP Card. I slapped my $27.00 down and roll up my sleeve. Mark is in the van laughing at me for getting my flu shot in Food Lion. I don't know why he is laughing because I paid for him to get one as well. After Jennifer's blog about her 3 hour wait and the headache of getting one at Walgreens, this was a piece of cake. The lady was real nice and didn't even hurt me with the needle. I didn't even have to wait in line. So, as Mark said, "You flew into Food Lion, and came out with a flu shot."

No comments:

Post a Comment