About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, October 30, 2009

Mark's Pictures

Yesterday Mark stepped out the back door and started strolling around the property. He went to take pictures of the fall colors, only we don't have any spectacular colors yet on our trees. Armed with only the camera on his blackberry, he shot some magnificent pictures of just the nature that is around us. I think that he did an outstanding job of capturing the beauty that God has given us.

A great shot of the pond. It looks almost like it is framed with a little darkness.

I love the reflection of the trees in the pond on this picture.



Just the corner of the grape arbor in this picture shows some of the grape leaves have turned yellow. Very delicious grapes on this vine


This is probably my favorite picture that he took. I love the light coming through and the fact that you can see the bug on the leaf.


Another favorite of mine with the light spilling in through the trees. He really has a great eye for things.


I love this view of the pond. It is almost like he is in a cave looking out to take the picture.


Great reflection in this long picture of the pond. I love to go fishing in this pond. The bream are a real treat to catch. They put up a much bigger fight than those big bass.


Another eye catching view of the pond.


A great picture of the birdhouse with this purple plant in the fore ground.



Holly berries....a great feast for the many birds in the yard.
I think Mark did an outstanding job with his pictures. He has a great eye for catching just the right angle of his subject. I love all the pictures that he took yesterday. Great job honey!!!








2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous pictures. The day I visited there I admired the view from the back porch. Its even better once you "step out the back door." So glad you shared these and compliments to Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures!!! They are just beautful!!!

    ReplyDelete