About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Old Chicago

Our waitress, Crystal...she was the best!!
My Delicious half eaten brownie








My brownie hit the floor, plate broke...what a mess!!




Mark and I went to Old Chicago for lunch today. They have pick 3 for 9.99. Not a bad deal, but we both picked 3 things; and it was way too much food. Next time we will share the pick 3. They give you so much food there. Their pizza was delicious. Took Lilly our pizza crust. That little dog loves pizza crust, and her breed is from China. She must be an Italian at heart. We got these chicken buffalo roll ups, salad, individual pizzas and a dessert. I got the antipasto salad and Mark got the house salad. Both very good. The buffalo chicken roll ups were hot, but then again I like hot stuff. The pizzas were so delicious. Mark got a thick crust with marinated chicken, bacon, olives and mushrooms. I got the thin crust with Italian sausage, pepperoni, olives and mushrooms. For dessert, I got the chocolate brownie with hot fudge and marshmallow sauce. Mark got the apple crisp with vanilla ice. Crystal was our waitress, and she was the best. This was our first time eating at Old Chicago and she was so patient and very helpful. I will be back to eat here. I didn't eat all my brownie, even though I could have gobbled the whole thing down, but my diabetes won't let me have that much sugar. I try to be good, but it is hard. In this bad economy if two people can go somewhere for $20 + tip to eat, that is a good deal now days. Next time, we wil share a plate plus get water. That is my new rule...drink water when you go out.

Went to the Salt Shaker today to look for a book on the Chrismon service. We are planning on doing one of these services at our church this year. One problem, we don't have any Chrismon ornaments to use. I will be searching eBay and the internet for these. I hope that we will be able to find some. I know I don't have time to make these for our church. I use to be crafty, but not so much anymore. I got the soundtrack to "Midnight Cry" today. Hopefully, it will be in our range. I saw Ivey Reeves at the store today. He looked great. I use to see him at church when we went to Riley's Creek Baptist Church. I great day, but tired from traveling this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment