About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, October 29, 2009

You Can Quote Me

I recently purchased the movie "A Walk To Remember". It is based on Nicholas Sparks book of the same title. I am not going to critique Sparks' book or tell you that the movie was nothing like the book. Okay, maybe just a little critiquing going on here. Anyway, I wonder if Nicholas ever reads these blogs? I sure if he does, he probably wonders, "who does this chick think she is talking about my writing technique.". And he would be right. I have never sold a book for a cool million dollars or a hundred dollars, but I am the consumer who buys. Getting on for the reason of the blog in the first place. In the movie (which I have on sale on eBay) Jamie gives Landon a book of quotes that she has either written down the quote or pasted in the book. I thought how cool is that idea. I read things all the time that I want to remember, or hear somone say an awesome line. I never can seem to remember these quotes. So now I am on a quest to buy me a really pretty book to collect my quotes in. Sometimes I like to write descriptive lines from books down, but have no idea where they are now. Several years ago I thought my husband said the most poetic line ever He said, "Look how beautiful that cloud is as it emcompasses the mountain". It rang out like pure poetry. I have never forgotten that line (he is so good at painting you a story as he talks...now he will have the big head). This is my new project this weekend. To buy me a pretty quote journal, and you can quote me on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment