About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sparks fly, then they die

I am finally finishing reading Nicholas Sparks books. The last two were "True Believer" and "At First Sight", it is a continually story. Well, true to his pattern, Sparks didn't disappoint in his book. True Believer starts off the story of Jeremy and Lexie. I guess you can't have a continuing story if you kill someone off in the first book. The second book, at first sight, doesn't have that rule, and true to his pattern someone dies. He kills Lexie off, but not before he let's her deliver a perfectly healthy baby girl. The unborn's health had been in jeopardy the last 1/4 of the book, so the reader might think that the baby might be the one who dies...I wasn't fooled. All in all with this heart breaking love stories that Sparks writes...sparks fly, then someone dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment