About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Google Me!!!

I can now be found on the computer. Not just on this blog, but also my new website (google me, and I may show up on page 500). As I stated in another blog, I have embarked on a new ministry of laughter. I decided that if I was going to give this ministry my all, I needed to have all my bases covered. I ordered business cards and started building my own website. Somehow having a website makes me feel more professional. Although after just 2 performances, I don't know if that qualifies you as a professional. If you qualify as a professional by the number of times you tell these stories, then I just may be a professional. I have told my funny stories for years to anyone who looks like they need a laugh, whether they be a friend or a stranger. I guess maybe I have been practicing all these years for this and just didn't realize. Go to my website and take a peek. Remember that it is a work in progress.
www.laughingwithtracey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment