About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, November 1, 2009

One Whole Month

November is National Blog Posting Month. Meaning that you are challenged to post a blog every day this month. I have decided to accept the challenge, and just hope that I can do it. Not sure that my life is that interesting or that I have that many topics I want to talk about. I love posting pictures with my blogs, but can't figure out how to do that on my blackberry. So this month my blogs may not hit on much as I take on this challenge. We will just have to wait and see. See you everyday this month....I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment