About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Unexpected Blessings

A big big thank you to Marla Hayes. She sent me a huge bag of toys today . She sent them for me to give some to my nieces. I picked a few things out. Then my mom asked if I was giving the rest to Amanda for Fed by Faith. She had read my mind. That is exactly what I had planned on doing with them. I sent Marla a text thanking her and telling her what my intentions were with the toys. She was thrilled. Then I posted on Amanda's wall on Facebook that I had toys for Fed by Faith. Everyone involved was so thrilled. Marla I am sure didn't know she was being an unexpected blessing to me, but also someone she doesn't even know. Isn't it amazing how God uses people when they least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment