About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, November 16, 2009

Updates!!!

I have several updates on things that I blogged about this past week.


Dryer is now fixed thanks to my daddy. My daddy got his neighbor, Mr. Al, to come over and fix our dryer. He is a retire repairman from Sears. It was a great gift from my daddy. Thanks daddy!! I love you.


I found some Gloria Vanderbilt jeans made for midget legs this weekend. Woohoo!!


My Charles Stanley tapes that I got for a buck sold for over $13. The girls Christmas sweater that I paid $1.50 for sold for $15.39 on ebay.


I used my Belk's bucks on a shirt for Mark and only had to pay $3.24 out of pocket.


I got my long recipe published yesterday. Thank you Jesus.


Figured out our new DVD recorder and my mom has a copy of my wedding video. Mom always to the rescue.


Just a few updates from my week. Hope I didn't miss anything important.

No comments:

Post a Comment