About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jackpot!!

I went treasure hunting this week and hit the jackpot. Not just things for us, but things to list on EBay. Buying at a thrift store and reselling on EBay is a quick and easy way to make some extra dough. I am just going to let the pictures tell the story.

2 War World II music CD's for only .50 each. These are already on EBay. Great if you are planning a party or luncheon for veteran's.

4 Jazz Collector CD's all for $2. These will be on EBay by the end of the day. Takes a while to list all the songs. Great for any jazz lover.

New Testament on cassette. Read by Cliff Barrows. These were only a buck and they are already on EBay.


Some people like Lawrence Welk, but I am not one of them. This 3 CD set from Reader's Digest was just a mere dollar. This has already found itself on EBay.

More music from Glenn Miller. This will later go on EBay. Just a mere .50 for this as well.


Wilton Teddy Bear cake pan for .50. It will also go on Ebay. I have had excellent success with Wilton products on Ebay. I once paid .49 for a Darth Vader cake pan and sold it for $43 on Ebay. This won't go that high, but will probably sell for around $5 to $6.

Wilton Christmas Tree cake pan for ebay. Another .50 item. Should do well this time of year, although it has some dings in it, but shouldn't hurt the look of the cake.

Gun the computer game. We use to have this for PS2. You can't see the sticker, but it reads Best Buy $29.99, but we only paid $1 for this. It is a keeper.


Brand new chopper for only $1. I needed one especially with the holidays coming up. Every recipe calls for you to chop a cup or half a cup of something. This will come in handy.

10 note cards in a mesh bag for .25. The are Hallmark on top of everything, and I do send lots of cards, so this was a deal.


11 neckties for Mark. They were .25 each, but the lady only charged $2 for all these ties. There are some really expensive brands in this lot. You know preachers can never have too many ties.


I got 3 wallets/organizers for .10 each. I plan on carrying my coupons in one of these. I can't ever find anything that works for me to carry them in, so I am hoping on of these will works.


Cute little snowman for only .10. He has Velcro arms, so I thought he would look good hanging from my Christmas tree.
Lots of great items this week. Hopefully the things I got to go on Ebay will do well. The economy has hit Ebay as well. People are really only buying necessity items, so I am hoping all things will sell for a good profit. Buy low and sell high. It was a jackpot trip to the thrift store this week.












No comments:

Post a Comment