About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lazy, Productive and Frustrated

Lazy; Spent the day in my pajamas reading some on 2 books. Read some Helen Stiener Rice and some of the McCaughey's book "Seven from Heaven". Also spent part of today putting a puzzle together. I love to be lazy.


Productive: I washed 3 loads of clothes and cooked a huge breakfast. I filled 3 bags for Fed by Faith. I also addressed 100 Christmas cards. Lined 2 drawers with scented paper. Making Amanda's Italian Chicken Cheese bake with yeast rolls for dinner. It is nice to get some things accomplished.

Frustrated: Our new DVD recorder is not easy to operate. Can't find my wedding video to convert to.DVD. Spent a lot of time converting only to realize some weren't finalized to format. Blogged this morning (a long blog) only to have it erased. That is why you are reading this instead. Now my biggie...heating element on my dryer has gone out. UGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment