About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, November 13, 2009

PS 11-13-2009

After posting my last blog, I realized I neglected to give it a title. I am not sure that it is so important to have a title or not. For some reason it just upset me so bad that I had forgotten to title this blog. I am not even sure what title I would have given it...oh yes, I would have called it "Maternity Midget Jeans". To top it all off, I can't figure out how to fix this on my blackberry. I don't know how to upload pictures to my blog with my blackberry. So frustrating...I have become a technical DORK!! Why is it so hard? Okay enough of this...the midget maternity jean searcher is finished for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment