About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, November 20, 2009

Findings

This week's treasure hunting turned up some pretty good finds. I still only got to visit one thrift store, but it is my favorite one.


Got Mark this Docker's sweater for only $1.50. All men's clothes were 1/2 off because they have tons of men's clothes.

I got this cute little cooler to carry our drinks and water in the car with us for $2. I thought it was a steal.

Mark a pair of jeans and another sweater for $2...for both things. Woohoo!!! Great deals.



A quilted purse for .75. I love these quilted purses with all the pockets on the inside.


Another cooler for only $2. If you have gone to buy a new cooler lately, so know that this was a super deal.


Black and Decker cordless handi mixer with all the attachments for only $2. I just looked at something kind of like this for $40 in the store. Deals!!! Deals!!! Deals!!!!



A mystery novel for .25. I think that I actually picked this up at the library. I was thrilled to get. I love mysteries.


Brand new Christmas soap dish and cup for the bathroom for only $1. I think that this might be a vintage set that was unused because the bottom is stamped Japan.


2 Christmas tins for .10 each. I will use these to put my own goodies in this Christmas season.

Cookie and decorating set that has never been opened for $1. I bought 2 tubs of cookie dough from the school, so now I have a reason to use this.


A beautiful puzzle for only a quarter, and you know how I love to put puzzles together.



An America sign to hang on my porch during 4th of July. I love to find plaques to decorate my porch with each season or holiday.
Don't think that I did too bad this week in finding my treasures. I love to hunt down the bargains.











No comments:

Post a Comment