About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, November 13, 2009

Today started out a little windy, but not bad enough to stop us from shopping. We first had to fuel up on some good eats from K & W Cafeteria. We had not had breakfast and it was now 11 am. After tanking up, we headed for Toys R Us for a little Christmas shopping and some just because we love you presents. We got some games at $3.99, plus a $2 rebate. We spent over $120, but after discounts and coupons we paid $57...plus we are getting $14 of that back in rebates. A quick stop at Best Buy turned up an unexpected deal...$6 for blackberry chargers that are usually $40. We have chargers, but these have the stands... not sure if they are keepers or Ebay inventory. Then it was off to Kohl's to exchange Mark's jeans. We each found us a few things and earned us $10 in Kohl cash, which we are using come Monday. Then it was off to Belk's to exchange things I bought last week. I am in need of jeans, but I have midget legs. There are NO midget jeans at Belk's. I guess I am going to have to write to "The Little People" on TLC and see where she gets her clothes. Seriously, my legs are short. To fit me is like buying Frosty the Snowman with legs an outfit. I am thinking about buying maternity clothes and just letting people think I am pregnant. I did find a red glitter blouse to do my Christmas performances in...now I just need some bookings for Christmas. I did some how manage to earn $10 in Belk Bucks, which I will use come Monday. We finished up our day with dinner at Atlanta Bread. It was a great spent together. We got everything done that we set out to do today, so tomorrow it is just rest and relaxation for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment