About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, November 30, 2009

The End!!

I made it to the end. Today marks the end of National Blog Posting Month, and in a way I am glad. It is nice to blog everyday if you want to, but taking on a challenge to do it kind of took the fun out. Although I have plenty to say and never seem to be at a lost for words, it still was challenging. My life at times is not that exciting, so this was hard at times.

I got all my beads to make my ornaments and I am going to start on that today. By the time I bought all the supplies, I could have bought everyone an ornament. But there is nothing like receiving something homemade from the heart.

I am also starting on my baking today for my business gifts. I have all the tins and my cookie dough. I bought my doilies yesterday to go in the tins, so I am in business now. Going to start with the library and post office first. Found lots of bananas and nuts in the freezer, so going to make banana nut bread for the church staff. I think that I may make some bread for some of my in laws friends who have been so great on checking on them and bringing them fresh vegetables this summer. Just a little thank you for their thoughtfulness.

Going to try and decorate my in laws house for them since Mark's mom is in rehab. I now have to find everything...which shouldn't be a problem. Thought I might go and buy a nice pre-lit pencil tree for their sun room, which is where everyone congregates when they come. All in all, I am looking at a busy week ahead.

Went by to check on Nell, Mark's mom, this morning and she seems to be doing lots better. We continue to pray for her health and strength.

Wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas this year. May all your festivities be stress free and wonderful. Remember the Reason for the Season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment