About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Unbelievable

Can you believe after blogging every day for a whole month I am on here again?? I felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders yesterday as that was the last blog. I thought I probably wouldn't blog again until Christmas, but here I am. A kind of eventful day, but not really. I delivered all my thank you business gifts today. That was really a hit with everyone. I still have to do church staff gifts for my in laws church and I really want to do a nice spread for the staff of St. Joseph of the Pines for the attention and great care they have given my mother in law. Such a small thing to do when they are providing you peace of mine.



The newlyweds stopped by today and I was so thrilled. You would think that they have been married for decades instead of weeks. They most definitely go together. She is 75 years old and he is 86. They are in great shape and just run around like teenagers. They are so cute together. I hate we missed their wedding, but I am looking forward to seeing their pictures. I have heard that she was a beautiful bride. Hopefully, we can take a trip up to their house one day and go out to lunch with them. They had come to see Mark's mom today in the rehab and brought her a little gift. How sweet of them. They are a nice couple...congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Sharpe.



I spent most of day making these ornaments. I love making these, and only stopped because I ran out of one kind of bead. Mark and I are planning on singing "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem" the Sunday before Christmas. I plan to give each person one of these ornaments that day. By the way, the church is Bethlehem Baptist Church, so I thought this ornament was most appropriate. I learned to make these stars around 14 years ago. I have made these over the years and given them away. I was amazed that I could still remember how to make them. I made Melia at our church a special one. There is something a little wrong with it, so I call it "I Spy" ornament. She will love it. She is a doll, even if she thinks Mark is my son....children have no concept of age. That is my story anyway.

Saw a small herd of deer in the back yard today...Mitchell you had better hurry up and get here. They were all doe...not sure doe season is in now. They just ran out of the woods and right back in the woods. Strange!!!

Going to go treasure hunting tomorrow, so I might be blogging again tomorrow if I find anything worth wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment