About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Feast of the Seven Fishes...Christmas Eve

Tonight is Christmas Eve..the night that we observe the Feast of the Seven Fishes. We had a delicious supper of flounder and shrimp. Then after filling our bellies, we exchanged gifts.


My mom's famous Icebox Fruit Cake, which was delicious. It was the first time she had made it in many years. It is so good.

I got a new digital camera and video recorder from mom and dad. Watch out!!! You might find yourself on my blog or on YouTube.
Who doesn't like to get a little money at Christmas????

Some of the loot that I got for Christmas. Lots of jewelry.

I got some Coco Chanel and some Beautiful perfume. Now I will be smelling gooooood. I love perfume. The Chanel was just from my daddy.


All my presents from Mom and Dad. Lots of clothes, jewelry, perfume, Estee Lauder makeup and a camera...plus lots more.

This is Lexie, my parents neighbor's dog. I love this dog. We took her some ham bones outside for her Christmas present.



This is Abbie...my mom's Yorkie. She got some Bacon Strips from me and Mark for Christmas.

My whole flounder before it was baked. It looks delicious even raw. lol


The shrimp have their batter on and ready for the frying pan.

Frying up the shrimp!!!

Frying up the flounder.

Some are the shrimp are ready. Wonder if mom would miss one if I swiped one or two???

Look at those beautiful golden fried Shrimp!!!!!

Our seafood is ready!! I was probably the first to sit down at the table. lol
Look at those pretty flounder fillets. LET'S EAT!!!

My flounder is finally done, and boy was it fabulous. I love it baked. I ate the whole thing. Can you believe it?? If you know me, you know I ate the whole thing.
Our Christmas Eve was fabulous the best ever.





No comments:

Post a Comment