About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wii After Christmas!!!

Had a great breakfast this morning of ham, eggs, grits and biscuits. After eating our hearty meal, we went to get ready for church. I was in the middle of getting ready for church, when we got the call. NO heat at church, so they were calling church off. Mark and I just laid back down for a little bit more rest before heading out tomorrow for Moore County. We have had so much rain in Pender County that our van got stuck in our yard. We need some gravel badly. After our rest, we got ready and came over to my mom and dad's. We went to the Texas Roadhouse for lunch, then to Kohl's for a little shopping (so I can spend my Kohl's cash). I got another pair of jeans. I am thirtyish something now and I have never worn jeans in my whole life....until now. I am obsessed with one particular brand. I love the Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans. I bought one pair...and I loved them. I got 3 pair for Christmas and then I went and bought 2 more pair. Now I am a jean lover. She has others, such as Isadora and Isabella. Okay, that is not relevant to anything except I just wanted to tell that little tidbit of information. After leaving Kohl's, we went to Best Buy for mom and dad to pick up a few things. She wanted to get another Napster card to put music on the MP3 player we got her for Christmas. Then we came back to their house where Mark set up the Wii that they got for Christmas. Tennis I thought would be my game, but only won 2 games after lots played. Takes a while to get use to the game, or I thought. Mom won the first game of tennis she played....show off. LOL We have played the Wii the whole time, and we have laughed so hard.

The girls dancing at the Texas Roadhouse....*clapping*
Our waitress said this was not a criteria to get a job at the roadhouse. Whew!!

Mom is smiling, because her 2 favorite things are on the table....rolls and a blossom. They can have the onion blossom that is not my thing. I got a steak today for a change. For 3 nights in a row, I dreamed I was eating a steak, so by golly, I got one today and it was so delish.

Mom playing her first game of Wii tennis. She is a natural. Rats!! I thought she might hate this and give the Wii to me and Mark...no such luck now. LOL

She is all into this Wii tennis thing.

Dad watches as we all take a turn playing the Wii.

Mark watches as mom plays. I think he is patiently waiting his turn.







2 comments:

  1. Tracey,
    I gave you an award over on my blog. Come pick it up and then pass it on!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!!! You made me laugh! I don't know that there is a wrong way to do it but I did it by:

    - right clicking on the award button and choosing "save target as"
    - save it to your desktop
    - go to your blog and type your comments
    - after you have typed, go back and add the picture that you saved to your desktop.

    It's that easy! But there are probably a thousand other ways to do it...

    I am glad to see that you had a good Christmas! Can't wait to see you in January!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete