About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Friends!!

Got an email from a friend thanking me for her surprise. I mailed her a pair of Christmas earrings that I had made. Known her since the 4th grade. So glad that she liked them.

My friends, Beth and Steve, from down the road lost their father this weekend. I started to kindergarten with Steve in 1976. His sister Beth is older than us. We use to carpool to school together and spent countless days soaking up the rays at Wrightsville Beach. Lots of good memories with those two. Their dad was a nice man. Always willing to help his neighbor. Mr. Stanley, the Long Creek Community will miss you.

Taking a little girl at church a gift today. I know she will love it...she likes everything. We have caught so many sales and used coupons this year that I have a little back stock of gifts. I love giving children gifts. They get so excited.

Chrismon and a variation of the hanging of the greens service today. Having car trouble that weekend threw us behind. It will be great though. Looking forward to a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment