About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, December 18, 2009

Snow a No Show!!!

I anxiously awaited the snow that there were so much talk about today, and nothing, nada, zip not even one little flake. It did sleet on me as I was out early this morning and I raced home only to have it rain all day. We went and bought groceries last night, only because we had to...but there were snow bunnies there buying Food Lion out. I wore a path to the sun room all day to see if it were snowing. I was glad the weather didn't get bad. I still got to go and perform at Center United Methodist tonight. I had a blast. They were so nice and friendly there. I tell this story about a PA, and there was a PA in the audience...he was a good sport.

This is the Christmas tree at the church where I performed tonight. It was beautiful and it spun around. I loved it.
I did get to stop in at the "Treasure Store" today and found this suit for Mark for $5. What a deal. Will probably cost us $12 to get it dry cleaned. lol A great day over all, but I am tired and ready for bed.







No comments:

Post a Comment