About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mail Call!!!

Today in keeping with the "Mitzvah" theme this month, I am heading to the post office. I have 2 packages to mail. They are going to 2 of the sweetest little girls. One is getting a Christmas count down puzzle. It is so cool. It starts with Dec 16th and goes through the 25th. You remove a piece of the puzzle everyday. This little girl loves puzzles, so it was perfect. I popped in The Learning Express, and came out with presents. The other little girl is getting a CD. Not just any ordinary CD. This has songs on it that has her name in the songs. That is cool. I know she will like it because she loves music. Can't wait to hear how they both liked their gifts.


Now for some sad news. We have had a death in our family...my laptop said goodbye to us Friday morning. Seriously, it is like a death. A part of me was missing Friday. First thing every morning I turn that computer on. Went to Costco's Friday night and bought a new one. So, guess what Mark and Tracey got for Christmas. Also, our microwave has said goodbye to us as well. No complaints there it is about 20 years old and has been moved like 10 times. Microwave grave yard for it now.

We spent most of yesterday in town shopping. Went to Best Buy for a stereo that we can carry around. Actually got one that will play our MP3 player as well. Listened to lots of Christmas music, and that has really gotten me in the Christmas Spirit.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment