About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, December 25, 2009

Serious but soooo Funny!!!

Last night after leaving my mom and dad's, we decided to read our candlelight service aloud. It is the full account of the nativity story. We lit the Jesus candle and turned all the lights off. We had Christmas hymns playing in the background as we read the account of our Lord's birth. That was the serious part. The funny part is everytime we read about someone coming to see baby Jesus, Lilly would run into the room like she was in a nativity play. Then when we read about how each person departed, she would run out of the room. I mean this dog would run in and stop at our feet like here is the angel you just read about. She did this the whole entire time we read the nativity. It was a serious time, but Lilly made us laugh. She is a funny dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment