About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Grand in All Ways

This Christmas season was just GRAND in so many ways. We got to spend a lot of time with our families. I got to see some family that I had not seen in quite a while. So much good food that it was crazy. It was a relaxing time. I am so thankful that we started our shopping so early this year. It took so much stress off of us. We were free to do more little things. Also, we didn't freak out when life threw disasters our way. We had things a little more together this year than any other time. That is why I like to preplan everything that we do. The only thing this Christmas was the weather. 70 degrees and stormy...not exactly weather to get you in the mood for the season.

I am already planning a few surprises for the upcoming New Year. I intend to spoil those little nieces even more. Hopefully, I will get to see them more. Been thinking about my resolutions for the new year. Looking at my life and seeing what changes I would like to make this year. I have a growing list. LOL

It has been just the grandiest of all Christmas' this year, and for that I am very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment