About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Greatest Gift

In keeping with the December challenge...I didn't do it today. I didn't give anything to anyone today. But I did see someone receive the greatest gift ever. During the invitation I witnessed a lady receive the gift of Salvation. What a wonderful gift to unwrap here at Christmas time. The gift of Salvation, the blood of Jesus washing away your sins with the assurance of eternity in Heaven. Jesus is the reason for the season, and that was so evident today. Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

  1. That's better than any gift you could have given anyway! That is great news!

    ReplyDelete