About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS

Today is Jesus' birthday!! It has been a nice season to reflect on the birth of our Savior. I love to hear the account of our Savior's birth. We read that last night...Lilly thought she was in a Christmas pageant. (See the post below). Went to my parents today for a Christmas feast. She made turkey, dressing, gravy, ribs, collards, sweet potatoes, potato salad, pinto beans and so many desserts. I have ate myself silly. My uncle from Texas and his wife came to have Christmas dinner with us. It was a great day in spite of the rain.


One of my new ornaments. It is the Cool Decade from Hallmark. They started this series in 2000 and I have all of them so far.
A snowman from Cracker Barrel. I have enough ornaments from Cracker Barrel to decorate 8 Christmas trees. I love their ornaments.

Another snowman ornament. I love snowmen. Their is something about snowmen that I just love.


Some of our Christmas Cards. I love getting cards.


Some more of our cards. I could tell that the economy is bad...not as many cards this year as before. I guess people need their money for other things than cards and stamps.

I love sending cards. It is a great time to keep up and touch bases with friends and families that we haven't seen in while. I also love getting "good mail". All through the year bills and junk mail fill the box, but in December it is all good.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment