About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good Things!!!

Only good things happened today. Went to Peebles to buy a gift and had a 30% extra coupon. Had an extra coupon that I gave to Amanda. Met Amanda and got to see her darling little baby girl Brianna. I could do some serious spoiling there. She is so adorable. Met Erin for lunch. She took me to 195, and it was delicious. Thanks for the lunch and great conversation. Then to Michael's where I gave the lady ahead of me a 40% off coupon that saved her $9. Then more errands. Now home with a migraine, but a good day in spite of the headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment