About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, December 11, 2009

Sending Cards

As I was looking through my "Better Homes and Garden" magazine this week, I came across a small article on recycling cards. It was an article about St. Judes. While I love to keep things, I can't keep everything. There are huge piles of cards that I have gotten that I don't know what to do with. Well, there was my answer in the magazine. Send them to St. Judes and let the kids recycle them. I am not sure exactly how they do it, but they take the front of the card off and make a new card. Then they sell those cards to make money for the hospital, so that no child is never turned down. That is what I am doing today is getting all my old cards together to send. They take all types of cards. Check out the website and gather your old cards and send to this worthy cause. www.stjudesranch.org

No comments:

Post a Comment