About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Traditions!!!

Today started out with a great big breakfast. It was so yummy, and then we went back to bed. Didn't get that much sleep last night. After another little snooze, we got up and got ready. Went to Kohl's for some jewelry for myself. I have some performances coming up and needed some more jewelry. Got a beautiful black antique scroll bracelet with red rhinestones plus some black and red chandelier earrings. I am now set for my performances. After Kohl's it was off to Texas Roadhouse for some lunch. Then to New River Pottery to buy a small tree for our house here. I am not here that much, so I don't want to do a lot of decorating, but I want something up. Found the perfect tree and got all the trimmings. After that it was to Michael's for more beads...I am addicted to making the ornaments. Then we went to hhGregg for my Christmas present...shhh!! it's a secret. lol. Then to the Ulta store, where because of a sale sign mix up, I got 2 free bottles of OPI nail polish. Now I have polish to match my outfit. YAY!! for me!! Was going to see the 4 o'clock showing of The Blindside, but the parking was so full; and we were tired. Decided to go on home. Stopped by Zaxby's to pick up dinner.

Came home and put up the tree and decorated my dining room table. I still have my Willow Tree Nativity set to put up, and the outside to do. Got a new flag featuring baby Jesus on it. A new mini flag that is green with a red "G" and red dots. I will decorated outside if it ever stops raining.

It keeping with the giving something everyday...I think what I did qualifies. I gave a lady at Kohl's my place in line. At Michael's I gave a lady a coupon...I couldn't use 2 and they expired today.

Now we are doing our usual Christmas tradition...watching Christmas movies. Junk food and the greatest movies ever. Tonight it was "Christmas Vacation" and "Home Alone". It makes me what to spread the Christmas cheer. Merry Christmas all.

No comments:

Post a Comment