About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, December 14, 2009

Good News!!

Got the sweetest email today from a long time friend. It was filled with great memories of our childhood and all the funny times. She told me how much I had meant to her over the years. It was just warmed my heart and made me feel so good inside. It is wonderful getting some good news.

1 comment:

  1. That makes me want to reach out to an old friend. we should ALL do more reaching out. It's one of the drawbacks to being busy all the time. You never know how a nice comment or an email or a card can brighten someone's day. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete