About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

DVD's

In keeping with the "Mitzvah" theme for December, I mailed DVD's today. When we were in college, Mark sang in a quartet. They sang at churches on Wednesday nights and did some PR work for the school. A classmate video taped a couple of performances and gave them all a copy. Since VHS has gone the way of the dinosaur, we thought we would put our's on DVD. After doing ours, Mark decided to do all the guys a DVD. So along with a Christian tie (some ebay inventory), we sent all a DVD and a tie. Just a little something to help them stroll down memory lane. After all, it has been 17 years since they graduated. Merry Christmas to the 1992 Fruitland Quartet.

No comments:

Post a Comment