About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hunting them Down!!!

I hunted down some great bargains this week. Some for me and some for ebay. Last week my CD that I bought for .50 each sold for over $5 each. Go figure that somewhere in Wisconsin someone is willing to pay $5.89 for Lawrence Welk. Here are my treasures for this week.





An adult typing course that doesn't look like it has been used much. Only .25 for this, and it will go on ebay.



A fabric panel of Old Father Christmas' appliques for only.25. This will also find a home on Ebay this week.


Little girls Christmas sweater for $1.50 in a size 7. Doesn't fit our nieces so it will go on Ebay as well.


A wonderful piece of Lefton China. I collect these. I don't currently have any Christmas pieces. I found this for only $1.



A book on Princess Diana and a Curious George learning CD. The CD was .25, and will go on Ebay. The book was a quarter and it is mine.


A brand new snowman picture frame for only a quarter. I will give this to my niece Jessica. She loves snowmen.



Lennox China napkin rings for $1. These match my Christmas dishes, so I think that they are a keeper.


A brand new snowman soap dispenser for only .10. I am definitely going to keep this one.



CD's featuring Charles Stanley for $1. These will go on Ebay. I bought some Dr. David Jeremiah CD's several weeks ago for $1 and sold them for $31 on ebay.



2 Blue's Clues puzzles for .25 each for our niece Kate. I hope that she enjoys these...she loves puzzles.


Not a bad hunt this week. I didn't have lots of time, so these are only from one thrift store.










No comments:

Post a Comment