About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, November 23, 2009

BIG IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

I now have a performance to wear my new outfit to that I mentioned in Nov 13th blog. I told you this was an important update. I got a red button up sweater that has black sequins and beads all over...very flashy. I then got a silky tank to wear under it. Pairing that with a pair of lettuce hemmed silky pants. Now the best part...I have a new pair of black lace heels that has red under the lace. How perfect is that. The best part about the shoes...they are new and were only a buck. Then this outfit will look great for my Valentine's gig as well. I told you this was important. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment