About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Couponing at HT

I tried my hand at triple couponing today. I couldn't get any refrigerator items, because we are having to wait around for Lilly to finish at the groomers. I don't think that I did too bad today. We did get a few items that we didn't have coupons for though I spent $25.45 on groceries that should have cost me $72.85. We love soup, so I stocked up, with each can averaging .50. Not to bad for a beginner. I might try again at the first of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Tracey, that is awesome! Think of it this way - most people won't even try to do coupons because they're too overwhelmed. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete